The Forum has the following objectives:
- Strengthening the synergies between the different organizations promoting agroecology;
- Develop farmers’ innovations to meet the considerable challenges of tomorrow’s agriculture;
- Harnessing the collective efforts towards sustainable agriculture;
- Exchanging local knowledge and know-how;
- Working for favourable agroecology public policies to be developed and implemented.
- Organize, evaluate and share various experiences and initiatives for a greener environmental agriculture to strengthen the capacity of family farms.
- The ultimate goal is to strengthen food sovereignty.
Please visit CNOP Mali website for more information and to download the REGISTRATION FORM in English and French, at http://www.cnop-mali.org/